Senorita Sassy Pants

Friday, July 21, 2006

Terrible Things Do Happen In Three's


So today I finally did it. I was wondering when and if it would ever happen. As a matter of fact I was quite surprised that it hadn't happened yet. With only three weeks left as a waitress, I hadn't spilled anybody's drink on them, until today. Ah yes, a diet coke right on the lap. It was pretty cool because his strategically placed napkin kept the guy pretty dry. Fortunately the table was good natured and I managed to say something amusing and off I went. I kind of felt good about it. I felt like a real waitress. Dropped thing #1.

So I'm on my way to a PartyLite show and don't have much time for dinner. I ask my husband to zap a Smart One in the micro and bring it down to the office. He did very promptly and I was so thankful for such a serving husband. I heard him coming down the stairs and realized just how hungry I was. I then a heard a thud. Yes, it was my dinner at the bottom of the stairs. Dropped thing #2.

My PartyLite show was a success. Monique held an awesome show at her work with her coworkers (at the humane society). We were chatting happily and I was packing up. When my Iced Crystal Trio fell out of it's box and shattered on the floor. What the heck is an Iced Crystal Trio? Only the one piece of PartyLite product that every consultant has in their kit! And mine lay shattered on the floor! Dropped thing #3.

Was I upset about giving bad service and possible giving up a good tip? NOPE. Was I uspet about the night with an empty stomach? NO WAY. Was I upset about three little broken wine glassess? HECK YES! Are my priorities a little out of whack or what?

( I have to give a shout out to Monique who gave me the idea for this blog. )

10 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like a rough day - I am definitely with you - the dropped Trio would have been what would upset me too! But hey - just to let you know - you can borrow mine until you get a new one - mine is put away in a box. Just let me know! I am here for you!!!!!! We will see you Sunday. Hope all is well - miss seeing you!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

By the way - you will have to do a profile update - since you are not an "ex-school teacher" anymore - YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

I'm not sure what a trio is, but that sounds bad and stuff. I wouldn't have been sad about the smart one either. That's a great excuse for a Carls Jr run!

1:25 PM  
Blogger J Crew said...

They are only candles, remember that.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

That might have been a mistake J Crew...

He didn't mean it JBau... it was a joke, yeah a joke.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Only candles - yikes JCrew - the Trio is a partylite essential. Far more than "only candles" -

1:32 PM  
Blogger jbau said...

Word up, Stephanie. She's got my back. j crew, the money is in the candles - trust me! You know, there are male consultants in PartyLite. Are you interested? Sorry I missed your preaching on Sunday.

6:42 PM  
Blogger J Crew said...

I'm not sure I will ever be able to trust you again

8:39 AM  
Blogger Heavy G said...

Sounds like you would fit in well with us here in the Midwest

6:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know you are going to post again - that is why I check everyday - so that just in case, I don't miss something. Oh - and I can't use "Madame Principal" - it has to have the "Vice" in front - and nothing can top Senorita Sassy pants. :):)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home