Senorita Sassy Pants

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Journey to Madness

You know, I'm married to the blogmaster. I've been okay with this up until now. I have watched many an "interesting" trailer, music video, or Star Wars and Lord of the Rings spoof. Here is a phrase, which may seem strange to you, but is quite typical to something I hear in home as Andy and I work at our tandem computers, "Yes, a Karate Kid 3 trailer!" I've seen a deranged man dancing all over the world (Where the heck is Matt), I've watched an insane man dressed in black uttering pure nonsense (Ask a Ninja), I've watched a drunk Joe Namath humiliate himself on national t.v., David Hasselhoff cry during American Idol, many a spoof on Back to the Future, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, clamation figures of Star Trek characters talking like Ludacris and 50 cent, just to name a few. I've been patient and even found some of these links amusing. (Ok I love the Star Trek ones. "This is where I chill, this is where I relax, this is where I chillax!) But tonight's special tidbit was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was told, "Jen, you have to watch this!" I naively thought he was going to show me something super cool. Instead I was force to watch 3 minutes of the most absurd video I have ever seen. "Separate Ways" by Jouney. 5 of the ugliest men I ever laid my eyes on. People, that was three minutes of my life I can never get back.
I love my husband, but he has a sickness. Please help me!

11 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

It will only get worse

9:13 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

SSP;

It's too much work to type that.

Great Post! This point is one of the joys and evils of the internet. You have to love it for what it is. Even things wonderfully inane or otherwise.

I guess the same can be said for Ando.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ando said...

Thanks Kludge...I think.

C'mon! This is awfully harsh. If you can't derive a tremendous amount of pleasure from a bad Journey video, are you really living to the fullest? I think not. By the way, how many Shedaisy videos did you watch the other night? OWNED!

PS

Love the title of this post.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

SSP or Ando;

Do you have a link to that video, so we can decide for ourselves?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

Where are your outlinks girl! Are you trying to dead end us in your blog!

huff

2:52 PM  
Blogger Call Me June... said...

Okay, I must confess an abiding love for journey, what can I say, I'm a child of the 70's! Aside from that, I can totally relate considering the onslaught of ridiculous tidbits I am constantly subjected to by my own husband as well as yours! There was a "chronicles of Narnia" thingey that I must only hear a small bit of to feel completely on edge! This is a sickness! They are mad! Mad I tell you! Good thing they are soooo lovable!

5:20 PM  
Blogger jbau said...

I don't know how to do that, and if I ask Andy, I'm afraid I'll have to watch the video again. But I'll see what i can do.

9:05 PM  
Blogger jbau said...

Oh ya, the previous comment is in response to kludge.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ando said...

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwGdXZ6o2xs

You'll have to forgive the Senorita, she's still new at this.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It does only get worse - but I do have to say that I love the entertainment of reading everyone's blogs. I guess I have a small case of the illness - yikes!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

That was fabulous! Three things,

This is totally an 80's video! giva aways I love, tank tops, mullets, and mustaches.

I always play my keyboard not plugged in.

My sound was off 1/2 second late, which made the whole experience even more rich.

Thanks!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home