Senorita Sassy Pants

Monday, June 26, 2006

Jackson Is Free At Last!


First of all let me say to you, Peter Brown, "Oh ye of little faith!" So here's my second blog, gang. It'll probably be my last one, but we'll see.

Tonight, Andy and I took a spontaneous trip to the beach. We haven't done anything spontaneous for some time. We've barely seen each other lately, so we thought we could use some quality time- just me and Andy and, of course, Jackson.

Jackson finally got to do something he never gets to do, run free w/ no restraints. No leash, no gentle leader. Well unless you count two months ago when he chased after the deer. We were in a pretty secluded spot with rocks on either side. Basically the only place he had to go was out to sea. So we weren't too worried. I didn't think he'd like the water, but he did.

We live like 30 minutes from the beach and we never go! What's up with that? People are envious of us coastal creatures, and we take it for granted. Andy and I counted that we've been to the beach by ourselves, since we've been married, and we counted 3!

So get off your butts people and go to Bodega Bay. It's not far, it's free, it kind of smells, but the view is awesome. You never know when God may move you thousands of miles away from the ocean to, I don't know, say the midwest or something, where you may never see the sea again.

8 Comments:

Blogger jbau said...

Right back at ya buddy. I checked out your blog and it wasn't exactly stimulating either.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You are so right - Senorita - we should definitely take advantage of the beach more! I am so glad you all were able to take some time for just you! Glad you posted - keep it up!!!!!!!!

7:48 AM  
Blogger jbau said...

Thanks, Stephanie!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

Wow, like a pheniox from the flames, and second post emerges. And another good one! Well done. I does smell at the beach!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

I hate typos!

11:59 AM  
Blogger J Crew said...

Thanks for the call sassy pants. We could have had both our dogs roam free. Ellie is pretty excited about seeing her man for a few days.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ando said...

I wonder if I could look any fatter and more dwarf-like than I do in that video. I look like Willow running from a dikini. I'm burning those shorts.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

If you own a dog it should be a requirement to go at least once a year to the beach! I love the way it smells there. Unfortunately, Sue isn't a fan of the water and cool air. She just stands there shaking and looking at me like, Ok. We saw it. Can we go home now and snuggle?

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home